Do you like backyard barbecue but hate dealing with your charcoal grill? Have you reached a point where you feel like it is a chore just to bring the grill out these days? If this is the case, a gas grill may be the best solution to your problems. The best gas grill make outdoor grilling much easier and fun.
One of my childhood memories is watching my Dad struggle starting our charcoal grill. Looking back, I remember that we could only use the grills only during weekend and holidays. The grill would take time to get heat up before he could grill up some hamburgers and sometimes chicken.
The problem is that like my Dad most of us find it hard to wait or the fire to heat the grill well. Therefore, while you wait for the grill to heat up, most of us get involved in other projects and forget about the fire.
There are different types of meat smoker in the online market. Check our reviews about Best Offset Smoker and Best Smoker for Jerky.
When going back, we find that the charcoal burned out and start all over again. Even after the grill heats up, it is not easy to regulate the fire is not easy. This causes your food to have a bitter or worse, being burnt.
Now that is a Dad myself and love grilling; I find the gas grill more efficient than the other models in the market. I compiled this buying guide to assist individuals struggling with their charcoal grills. It also assists first-timers looking to buy a grill that is convenient and easy to use.
Click to jump straight to each topic
- Top 10 Best Gas Grills Reviews
- 1. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 2. Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
- 4. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
- 5. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin Pro Gas Grill
- 6. Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
- 7. Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
- 8. Broil King Signet 320 Cast-Aluminum 3 Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 9. Dyna-Glo Black and Stainless Premium Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 10. Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill LP
- Best Gas Grill Buying Guide
- Types of Gas Grills
Top 10 Best Gas Grills Reviews
Remember, although you may take great care when selecting and preparing food, the success of the food comes down to the quality of your gas grill. Today the market is saturated with many models and features to consider. This makes it hard for most people to find the right grill for their needs. Our best gas grill reviews buying guide brings you relevant information that helps you buy appropriate gas grill.
1. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Three high heat burners that deliver up to 32,000BTU per hour.
- Large cooking surface, 424 square inch cooking area and 105 Sq inch warming area.
- Simple ignition facilitated by electronic crossover ignition system
- High-quality porcelain enameled-iron grates.
From the very beginning, Weber brand has revolutionized backyard grilling. The brand produces products that give you a thrilling grilling experience. The Weber 46510001 model upholds this legacy from this brand.
This grill offers you with everything you need to have a successful grilling session. Whether you are cooking an extension meal or a basic burger, this unit is engineered to bring you the performance you need.
The cast aluminum construction makes it durable, lightweight efficient and simple to maintain. The grill heats up fast so you do not have to wait for long before you can start grilling. Besides, it distributes heat well for even cooking.
Also, this model comes with high quality cooking grates made using enameled cast iron. These grills hold heat well and greats beautiful sear marks on your food. Additionally, the innovative flavorizer prevents flare-ups while preventing the burner tubes from clog-ups.
2. Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 450 Sq. inch cooking surface.
- Flavorizer bars and porcelain enameled-iron grates.
- Two stainless steel burners.
- Fuel gauge that notifies when the cylinder needs replacement.
- Owner guide that includes maintenance and cleaning tips.
The 46110001 brings you excellent features that make your backyard grilling enjoyable. This is a durable model made of high-grade stainless steel. The features that available in this model will amaze you. Although it is a basic model, it has two stainless burners and practical features that make grilling easier.
Another feature that makes this unit to stand out is the porcelain cast iron cooking grates. These grates combine superior heat retention and durability. The grates heat up faster and retain heat for long. This allows faster cooking of food, saving both energy and time.
Similarly, this unit has excellent burners crafted from high-grade stainless steel. This allows them to stand out corrosion and rust that arise due to the small amount of water in liquid gas fuels. You will also love the simple controls that allow you to cook at optimal temperature.
3. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
- Four stainless steel burners with ability to produce heat of up to 40,000 BTUs.
- Extra-large metal side shelves that provide you additional work space.
- Button push electronic ignition system offers for fast ignition.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
If you have a large family or like inviting guests to your barbeque party, this is an excellent choice. This is a four-burner gas grill that has advanced features for enhanced performance. Some of the features you will love about this unit include the front mounted controls knobs and porcelain coated grates.
With 660 square inch cooking surface, you can grill several chickens, ribs, and steak enough for your guest at the same time. You will also find the 180sq inch warming rack very useful. This unit also boasts of four steel burners. These burners are not only durable but also provide you with a cooking power of up to 40,000 BTU.
In additionally, igniting the grill is super easy. With a push of a button, you can begin grilling. This removes the need for the use of matches. Besides, this unit has two huge wheels that make it easy to move from one place to the other.
Enter your text here…
4. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
- Two top-ported tube burners made from stainless steel.
- Piezo ignition system that provides a reliable spark with a simple push of a button.
- 280 sq inch of cooking surface.
- Side plastic shelves provide extra work surface.
This gas grill seems to have something for everybody. If you think that the four burners are too big for you, you can rely on this model. This compact model brings you a sizable cooking surface. It will fit the needs of small families or individuals hosting 4-5 guests.
The construction material tells you more about the durability and performance you can expect to get from this unit. The stainless steel body is not only durable but also easy to maintain. In addition to this, this grill has ported tube burners that allow for even heat distribution.
That is not all; you are also provides with temperature control knobs. These knobs allow you cook your food at optimal temperature. Even if you have never used a gas grill model, you can be sure to enjoy your first experience when using this unit.
5. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin Pro Gas Grill
- The burners provide 40,800 BTU cooking power.
- Generous primary grilling surface measuring about 438sq inches.
- A handy warming rack measuring 192 square inches as well as a side burner offering
- 12,000 cooking power.
- Durable steel construction for enhancing performance and durability.
- High quality porcelain coated iron grates.
The Char-Griller 3001 is a darling of many individuals who love BBQ. Having a stainless steel grill will not only offer you with impressive performance. It also last for long. This unit also brings you unique feature such as warming rack as well as a side burner.
Besides, the durable steel construction, you will love the ample grilling surface. This surface lets you grill enough food for your family and guests. The cast iron gates facilitates heat fast and distribute heat well for even cooking.
Another crucial feature that is often rare to find on other models in the steel thermometer. This thermometer will enable you to prepare delicious food and healthy food. Remember cooking food at the right temperature prevents under-cooking and burning of food.
6. Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
- A portable gas grill with Space efficient design.
- Powerful stainless steel burner that provides 5,500 BTU cooking power.
- Unique design that lets you use it as a tabletop grill or freestanding.
- Stand sets up and packs away in a few minutes.
This is a Compact, durable and portable model. We love the aesthetic look combined with top-notch features for superb performance. This is a perfect model to replace your old and tired looking charcoal grill.
The Cuisinart CGG-180 is also environmentally friendly. It also come with steel burner that distributes heats well for efficient cooking. Additionally, the 145 square cooking surface is great for small families.
It also boasts of porcelain enameled cast iron grates that do not corrode or rust over time. You will also take advantage of the large lid that helps to keep your food moist and palatable. Another reason why we have included this unit in our best gas grill reviews is the space-efficient design.
If you live in a small apartment, it doesn’t mean that you can enjoy grilled chicken together with your family. This is a great choice for individuals who are looking for a compact model to place on their patio.
7. Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
- Modular grill-surface system allows cooking of different types of food.
- High-quality stainless-steel burner that delivers 12,000-BTU cooking power.
- Easy start facilitated by Twist-start ignition.
- Cast-iron cooking grate retains heat for long.
- Temperature gauge allows precise temperature settings and folding side shelves for extra storage.
- Gives you the power of a large grill in a portable, compact grill.
The Cuisinart CGG-200 Tabletop Gas Grill allows you to grill your food beautifully and comfortably. It is a perfect choice for people living in small apartments. It is also an excellent choice for camping, tailgating, as well as picnics.
This versatile gas grill will let you grill all types of foods like a professional chef. We love the solid grilling performance facilities by the powerful stainless burner. The combination of the iron grate and heat distributing panel allow for even cooking.
Another reason to consider this model is the versatile modular surface system. This grill surface includes a series of interchangeable grill surfaces. This enables you grill various foods including pizza, vegetables, and other delicate foods.
8. Broil King Signet 320 Cast-Aluminum 3 Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Three stainless steel burners that deliver up to 40,000 BTU cooking power.
- Precise temperature control facilitated by Linear Flow burner valves.
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system that allows for even heat distribution.
- Side shelves bring you an extra preparation space.
Broil King Signet 320 Propane Gas Grill offers you with unparalleled cooking versatility. This model is popular amongest BBQ lovers because of the performance grilling technology. This technology allows you to cook almost anything on your grill in the style you desire. You can rotisserie cook poultry, bake elaborate desserts, and sear steaks to perfection.
All the features are engineered to bring you unrivaled performance. The aluminum cook box combined with steel insert enables you cook food faster. It also includes large diameter and ported burners for even heat distribution.
Similarly, this unit has cast iron grids that keep heat well for exceptional searing power that locks in flavor and juices. Additionally, the stainless steel cooking system ensures superior heat distribution. Besides, it protects the burner reducing the risk of burner clogging and flare-ups.
9. Dyna-Glo Black and Stainless Premium Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Easy push-button electronic ignition that removes the need for using matches.
- Two cast-iron cooking grates provide you with a 350 square-inch primary cooking area.
- Two steel enameled heat tents for even heat distribution.
- A double-wall stainless steel lid that locks in flavors and juices.
You can now enjoy top-notch grilling experience without sacrificing your space. This grill combines efficiency, ease of use and durability. This is an efficient grill that assist you to prepare finger-licking food all the time. Also, the compact design make it a perfect choice for smaller decks and patios.
This unit brings you exceptional features that you will love. This includes double-wall steel firebox, stainless steel burners and exceptional cooking grates. These features work hand in hand to bring you with consistent heat for fast cooking.
Additionally, you will love the hassle-free ignition system. In fact, with a simple push of a button, this grill gas power takes charge. And you are moments away from enjoying a succulent burger and juicy steaks.
10. Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill LP
- Proudly American, design by Robert Brunner, the former Apple chief designer.
- Has ability to reach a temperature of 500F with only 5 minutes preheating.
- Boasts of a unique porcelain-enamel cast iron grate paired with high-end burners.
- This allows it to provide amazing sear marks.
- Compact design perfect for small balcony or patio.
- The 346 sq. In. cooking surface is impressive especially when considering the small footprint.
- Hassle free push-button electronic ignition and hinged storage access door.
Original Fuego Element Gas Grill appeared in the market in 2011. Since its launch it has undergone many improvements to boost its performance. The Fuego Element F21C gas grill is an advancement of the 2014 model. When compared to the predecessor, this model has a wider and more stable wheelbase.
The unit also features a new control valve that allows better temperature control. This unit also maintains the ability to reach 500F with only five minutes of initial heating. It also features a recessed thermometer for optimal temperature control.
To make cleaning easier, this model has included a residue tray. This tray captures and captures all the grease runoff from diffuse panel. Besides, this unit boasts of dual ring burner coupled with a superb iron grate. These features are balanced to prevent any hot spots, ensuring perfect seat marks.
Best Gas Grill Buying Guide
Benefits of Purchasing a Gas Grill:
Well, some of the grilling purists say that charcoal grills are the best grills for meat. As mentioned, the main problem with these grills is that it is hard to regulate the temperature. With the gas grill, it is possible to adjust the flame so that you cook your meat to perfection.
These are the main advantages of selecting a gas grill over the other grills on the market.
A gas grill offers you more convenience. For instance, they are simple to light than the charcoal grills. Also, they heat faster, so you do not have to wait for the gas to heat up.
A gas grill does not only heat up fast but also allows your meat to cook more even. This grill distributes heat well making sure that each part of the food cooks to your liking.
With a simple turn of a dial, you can control the temperature to suit your needs. This is difficult when using a charcoal grill. Additionally, in situations where fire occurs, the gas grills are safe and responsive.
This is another area where the gas grills stand out. Unlike the charcoal grill where you will have to empty a lot of ash to clean, the gas model is different. There are hardly any ashes, making them easy to clean.
Types of Gas Grills
When deciding on the best model of the gas grill you need to determine grill type that suits your needs best. They are two main types, the stand-alone gas grills, and built-in models.
Stand-alone Gas Grills
Most customers go with the stand-alone gas grill, as it is easy to set up. If you do not have a propane gas, you just need to install it close to a natural gas line. This unit is also very portable so you can place it anywhere safe in the outdoors.
Besides, stand-alone models are more affordable and convenient than the built-in gas grills.
Built-in Gas Grills
A built-in model is a perfect choice if you have an outdoor kitchen. They also look more integrated into space than the stand-alone models. They also blends well with the outdoor space and are more versatile to use.