Sunstone Gas Grills are true and tested grills being in the market for more than 15 years. These specially designed gas grills are high quality, appealing products at an Intermediate Price.
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B019Z69XYI” listprice=”1″]
Sunstone Metal Products LLC offers Sunstone Outdoor Kitchen Products. They are proud to be one of the leaders in the industry, with over 15 Years in the Market. Their innovative product design and latest technology equipment allow them to offer well-built and time-tested products.
Sunstone Gas Grills are true and tested grills being in the market for more than 15 years. These specially designed gas grills are high quality, appealing products at an Intermediate Price. In addition, they feature all 304 Stainless Steel construction and the heaviest gauge materials to make them durable. Read on for the complete details about Sunstone Gas Grills Review.
About Sunstone Outdoor Gas Grills
Sunstone brand is famous for producing the Highest Quality Grills at the Most Affordable Price. These grills use the highest quality materials such as 304 Stainless Steel, the heaviest gauges and more. In addition, there are thousands of proud Sunstone Grill owners, with firsthand experience of persistent quality and many years of use with these grills. Sunstone BBQ Gas Grills options are the all-new Ruby Series Gas Grills and the Sunstone Series Gas Grills.
Sunstone Ruby Series Gas Grills comes with all new design, new tooling and exclusive features like the Pro-Sear Thermal Cooking Grid with temperatures soaring up to 800 degrees in one single cooking zone. These new models are a high quality product but at a much lower price. All these grills are available in varied sizes – 30”, 36” and 42”.
Sunstone Series Gas Grills are the original traditional products available in the market now for more than 16 years. All these traditional grills are made from high quality 304 Stainless Steel material but have an older design. They are available in different sizes – 28”, 34” and 42”.
Sunstone BBQ Gas Grills Series
About Ruby Series Gas Grills
This all-new professional quality, 304 Stainless Steel constructed gas grills comes at an affordable price, seamless edging, modern styling and exclusive features.
- It comes with exclusive Pro Sear Thermal Cooking Gridto evenly distribute temperatures up to 800 degrees across the entire cooking grid and preheats the grill within 3 minutes.
- The exclusive 304, 18 gauge solid stainless steel cooking grid with variable rod spacing allows real-time grilling of both larger food items on the left and right sides of the grilling surface and smaller food items in the middle.
- Properly angled heat riser spill-Away warming grid flame tamers radiate heat toward the front for a more even heat distribution and drain most dripping while reducing flare-ups
- The Built-in back hood wind guard keeps wind from entering the back and allowing for proper grill ventilation
- The control panel features LED accent lighting with easy drop open service panel and heat buffer front rim making evening/ night time grilling easy while keeping the heat away from the control knobs.
- Other features include extra bright interior halogen lights for easy nighttime grilling, full-width roll-along drip pan, and tilt-away warming rack.
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- All 304 Stainless Steel Solid Components
- 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel PRO-SEAR Thermal Grid
- 11 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Fabricated I-Burners
- Spill-Away Oil Warming Grid for fewer Flare-Ups
- Heat-Riser Warming Grid for more Even Heat
- Control Panel with LED Lighting Effects
- Easy Drop Open Service Panel
- Variable Cooking Grid Spacing
- Back Hood Wind Guards for proper ventilation
- Upgrade to Dual High & Low Rotisserie Rods
- Flame Thrower Ignition For All Burners
- Convenient Stow-Away Warming Rack
- Extra-Bright Halogen Interior Grill Lights
- 18 Gauge Exterior Hood and 18 Gauge on firebox and control panel
- 16 Gauge Side Hood
- 20 Gauge Drip trip
- The grates are from 18 Gauge solid 304 stainless steel bar
Ruby Series Gas Grills Models
Ruby 3 Burner Pro-Sear 30″
The Ruby Pro Sear 3-Burner grill is small but a mighty grill with propane (RUBY3B-LP) or natural gas (RUBY3B-NG) option. It comes with three all 304, 11 gauge stainless steel fabricated I-Burners with a minimal BTU output of 45,000 with each burner and having integrated flame thrower ignition in all burner positions. Overall Dimensions – 30″W x 27″ D x 22″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 27-1/2″ W x 22″ D x 10″, Product Weight – 112 lbs and Total Weight – 125 lbs.
Ruby 4 Burner Pro-Sear 36″
The Ruby Pro Sear 4-Burner grill is unlike a normal average grill. It comes with four all 304, 11 gauge stainless steel fabricated I-Burners with 60,000 BTUs with each burner. Each burner has its own flamethrower ignition in all burner positions. Overall Dimensions – 36″W x 27″ D x 22″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 33-1/2″ W x 22″ D x 10″, Product Weight – 134 lbs and overall weight – 148 lbs. Model numbers – Liquid propane (RUBY4B-LP) and Natural Gas (RUBY4B-NG). Ruby Pro Sear 4 Burner 36″ grill with Infra-Red Burner & Rotisserie is also available at additional cost.
Ruby 5-Burner Pro-Sear 42″ with Rotisserie
The Ruby Pro Sear 5-Burner grill comes with Infra-Red Burner & Rotisserie. It has five all 304, 11 gauge stainless steel fabricated I-Burners with a minimum of 75,000 BTUs and includes a 15,000 BTU extra wide Infra-Red back burner with rotisserie spit rod and heavy-duty motor and each burner integrated with its own flame-thrower ignition. Overall Dimensions – 42″W x 27″ D x 22″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 39-1/2″ W x 22″ D x 10″, Product Weight – 177 lbs and overall weight – 194 lbs. Model numbers – Liquid propane (RUBY5BIR-LP) and Natural Gas (RUBY5BIR-NG).
About Sunstone Series Gas Grills
Sunstone Series Gas Grills gives you superior quality at an exceptional price. They have all 304 Stainless Steel Professional constructions; build from high-grade materials and many features. They are available in three unique sizes, 28”, 34”, and 42” with varied options to choose from.
- These Grill features fully welded 304-grade stainless steel construction for increased durability compared to other spot welded grills.
- The double walled hood with beautifully polished accents offers a stylish and modern look that will seamlessly integrate into any outdoor living area.
- Stainless steel flame directors create temperature zones allowing you to cook food at different temperatures across grilling surface. Achieve professional like results by cooking veggies over low heat while searing your steaks next to it.
- Standard electronic ignition system included for a reliable start every time
- The included stainless smoker box allows enjoying that desirable smoked authentic flavor food
- Two interior lights make grilling at night a breeze
- During use in windy conditions, wind deflector keeps your control system from overheating
- Warming rack to keep buns and veggies warm while you still cook the rest of your meal
- The roll along drip tray allows easy removal and cleaning.
- Gas hose not included.
- 304 SS Double Wall Hood & Back Hood Temperature Gauge
- 11 gauge 304 Stainless Steel burners
- 304 Heavy Duty 3/8″ Stainless Cooking Grids
- Electronic Ignition System
- 304 Stainless Steel Flamorizor
- Commercial Adjustable Valves
- Polished Accents
- Wind Guards
- Flame Directors
- Roll-along Tray
- Warming Rack & Smoker Box
- 2 interior Lights
- 18 Gauge for Burner Structure
- 18 Gauge for Single Burner Cover
- Handles are made of Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plated.
Sunstone Series Gas Grills Models
Sunstone 3 Burner W/Lights 28″
Three heavy-duty 11 gauge stainless steel burners provide up to 60000 BTUs to heat 624 Sq. in. of cooking surface. The 3/8 inch professional grade rod style stainless steel cooking grates, burners, and flavor zone flame tamer work together to provide a quality cooking experience with minimal hassle and flare-ups. Overall Dimensions – 28″W x 27″ D x 26″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 25″ W x 21-3/4″ D x 10-7/8″ Product Weight – 116 lbs. Model numbers – Liquid propane (SUN3B-LP) and Natural Gas (SUN3B-NG). Sunstone infrared 3 burner w/lights 28″ model numbers SUN3B-IR-LP/SUN3B-IR-NG are also available.
Sunstone 4 Burner W/Lights 34″
Sunstone 34 Grill has four heavy-duty, 11 gauge stainless steel burners to heat 768 sq. in of cooking space offering up to 80000 BTUs. Overall Dimensions – 34″W x 27″ D x 26″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 30″ W x 21-3/4″ D x 10-7/8″ Product Weight – 138 lbs. Model numbers – Liquid propane (SUN4B-LP) and Natural Gas (SUN4B-NG). Sunstone infrared 4 burner w/lights 34″ model numbers SUN4B-IR-LP/SUN4B-IR-NG are also available.
Sunstone 5 Burner 42″Grill Infrared
Sunstone 42 Grill has five heavy-duty, 11 gauge stainless steel burners to provide up to 100000 BTUs to heat 960 Sq. In. of cooking space. This unit includes 15000 BTUs infrared rotisserie back burner that comes with spit, motor, meat forks, and counterweight. Overall Dimensions – 42″W x 27″ D x 26″ H, Cut out Dimensions – 39-1/2″ W x 21-3/4″ D x 10-7/8″ Product Weight – 177 lbs. Model numbers – Liquid propane (SUN5B-IR-LP) and Natural Gas (SUN5B-IR-NG).
Sunstone Gas Grills Warranty
Sunstone stainless steel burners, cooking grids and housings are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and comes with the Sunstone Grills lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. All other grill components including igniters, knobs, valves, and tubing comes with one (1) year warranty from the original date of purchase
Sunstone Gas Grills Reviews
You will find extremely impressive Sunstone Grills Reviews from its users. Many people appreciate their quality construction, its utmost well functions, best results, durability and the aesthetic features. They say these grills are very well-made and include no flimsy materials. All parts such as the stainless steel grills, burners, heat shields and the exterior are heavy duty. They work great, heats up fast and cook evenly. Moreover, these are sturdy, beautiful looking grills with best of all features. Also, Sunstone Grill Accessories and replacement parts are easily available. The Sunstone Grill Manual is easy to follow making all Sunstone Built-In Grills easy to assemble.
If you are looking for a complete professional solution for your outdoor kitchen at an affordable price, then buy Sunstone Gas Grills online today from Amazon.com for the best price.