Are you looking for easy to use, simple to assemble, and portable electric smoker? So here we came up with two upgraded version of electric smoker that is specially designed and engineered to ease up the smoking process.
SO let’s begin with Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker.
Click to jump straight to each topic
- List of some of the features of this smoker
- Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smokers Review
- Cons of this electric smoker
- Smokin-It Model #2 Electric Smoker Review
- Initial Seasoning
- Cleaning Tips to Maintain the Smoker
- How do these Electric Smokers work?
- Smoked Herb Chicken Recipe to Cook in an Electric Smoker
- Wrapping Up
List of some of the features of this smoker
- It holds the meat capacity of up to 22 lbs. per load.
- 8 amps 120-volt single phase, 400-watt heating element.
- It includes 3 removable shelves, 3″ Diameter rubber casters, and space for 4 shelves total.
- All 201, 18 go stainless steel construction.
- It comes with New Side Handles that allows easy movement or lifting of the smoker.
- It is also NSF Certified for Restaurant use.
Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smokers Review
Cooking a smoked meat without spending a fortune is what every meat lover dreams about. That is where this enhanced and enriched version of electric smoker comes into play. It allows you to cook your meat without causing any mess and trouble for your managing the cooking process.
Smoke-It electric smoker has already built its reputation in the market as a truly incredible smoker that is not cost-prohibitive as well as not space-prohibited. This is an appreciated smoker and works great every single time.
Pros of this electric smoker
– It is made with strong and durable construction that will make it shine in your home for many years to come.
– It is large and spacious enough to hold the good quantity of food that makes it a true cooking companion during large festive gatherings.
– It enables the user to easily manage the temperature as it comes with a rheostat.
– It is insulated with fibre glass insulation that helps to minimize the heat loss.
This electric smoker gives the full value for the money it charged. It includes stainless steel racks that make it one highly sturdy piece and sure to last for years. As it is completely made of stainless steel, so its stability becomes unbeatable.
The construction for this electric smoker cannot be denied by anyone. It comes in a perfect size that makes it a perfect piece for daily use at home. It is built like a heavy duty construction without putting much weight. Many people say that it looks like a tank and also built like a tank.
The foremost thing that matters the most while buying an electric smoker is its size. Fortunately, this smoker comes in a very good size and is spacious enough to hold the good quantity of food. There is total 2911 cubic inches space inside the smoker that allows you to cook 22 pounds of meat without any worry.
This electric smoker has 129 volt, 8 amp powering unit that makes it best in the market. It can easily run up to 100 to 250 degree that makes you enable to smoke any kind of meat in this smoker.
Cons of this electric smoker
– It does not include any digital temperature control or display system.
– It does not hold any secondary storage space.
Smokin-It Model #2 Electric Smoker Review
This electric smoker is made from 201 stainless teel, 18 gauge, and is particularly designed for prodigality, ease of assembly and use. Checkout the features of this smoker:
- It includes side handles that enhance the easy movement of the smoker.
- Dimensions of the smoker are 15 x 19 x 20 inches.
- It also includes drip pan and smoke box that slides under the smoker.
- It also comes with rheostat for measuring the temperature control.
- Threes stainless steel grilling racks are also included.
- Four heavy duty caster that can be attached to it additionally.
- It holds the capacity to cook up to 18 pounds of sea food and meat.
- It is insulated with fiberglass and has 12-foot power cord.
- It also includes integrates stainless steel electric power cord hangers that come with pre-drilled holes.
The Smokin-It Model #1 Electric Smoker has gained huge popularity in the work of electric smokers. Thanks to its multiple enhanced features, it has now a lot of satisfied customers. Most of the buyers love this smoker and call it as a tank. According to many happy customers, this smoker is superior to other stainless steel electric smokers. It is masterfully engineered to smoke the meat of perfection that makes it a must-have for every meat lover.
So now here we are going to discuss why initial seasoning is important for your brand new electric smoker. Before starting your cooking, make sure to season the smoker for removing any impurity left in the smoker. The factory-new food holds its initial machine smell and is sure that you do not want this smell to infuse in your meal. So basically, seasoning is an ongoing process.
Cleaning Tips to Maintain the Smoker
It is very imperative to maintain the cleanliness of smoker for its long life. To clean the smoker, you first have to remove the internal parts of the smoker and then wash them neatly with the slightly wet cloth. You can put the stainless steel parts in the dishwasher as well for quick cleaning.
Remove Sticky Residue
The best way to remove sticky residue is to use vinegar and baking soda. It only takes a couple of minutes to clean all that mess. So do not hesitate to spend few minutes in cleaning your smoker. No one likes to cook in the sticky residues but do not worry, these sticky residues are not that much difficult to remove as it seems. You simply need a wet cloth and the whole process can be finished in just a few minutes.
Do Not Immerse in Water
Do remember to not immerse your smoker in water. The very easiest and simple method is to use a wet towel and just wipe away all the particles and dust from your electric smoker. Putting your smoker in water can ruin its functionality as it includes electrical components. So take care of this point very carefully if you want the long life of your electric smoker.
Pay Attention to Grease
When grease build-up for a long time in the smoker, it can catch fire easily. So it is highly recommended to pay high attention to the grease built in the smoker for avoiding any such case. The sticky grease can put harmful substances in your food as well, so it is very important to put timely remove the grease from the smoker.
Do Not Spray
Make sure that you do not start spraying the inside of the smoker with appliance cleaner. Most of the cleaners now come with strong chemicals that tend to easily linger inside the inner parts of the smoker. This leads to the contamination of your food and ultimately cause many health problems.
It is important to clean the exterior of the smoker as well and make sure to remove any unusual substances. Also remember, to not wash your electric smoker with water, just use only slightly wet cloth or dry cloth as well. After finishing your cooking, make sure to plug the unit out of your smoker.
Cleaning and maintaining the health of smoker is necessary and very easy as well. Just follow these easy tips and keep on enjoying the good-tasting food.
How do these Electric Smokers work?
The heat in pellet and gas comes from the combustion after mixing with the wood and thus imparts the distinct flavor. The glowing metal rod then puts the heat and thus runs the whole process. The internal working of the smoker is perfectly engineered for making the smoking process more flexible and extraordinary.
Smoked Herb Chicken Recipe to Cook in an Electric Smoker
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Preheat your electric smoker.
- Then rinse the chicken from inside and out as well. Pat dry and loosen the skin around the breast area.
- Now, place three tablespoons of butter under the chicken skin. Then, mix herbs together and place half inside the chicken and half under the skin of the chicken.
- Finally, Cook chicken for 4 hours or until juices run clear when poked with a fork.
This easy to make recipe is sure to win the hearts of your all near and dear one. You can use any of the above electric smokers for serving good quantity and quality of food to your special guests and loved ones on numerous festive occasions and celebrations.
On the ending note, I just want to say that if you want to enjoy the meaty and textured flavor of your food then do not wait to buy these smokers. Their high durability and stability are sure to last for many years to come.