Napoleon, a Canadian company manufactures an extensive range of grills, smokers, accessories and more. Started in 1976 as a small steel fabrication company in Ontario, Canada, today it makes fireplaces and outdoor grills. They use premium materials to produce quality products. Napoleon Grills & Smokers are distinct with unique ides.
Table of Contents
- Napoleon Apollo AS300K 3-In-1 Charcoal Meat Smoker And Grill
- About Napoleon BBQ Smokers
- Napoleon Apollo Smokers
- Features at a Glance
- Why Choose Napoleon Smokers?
- Napoleon Apollo Smoker (AS300K) Specifications
- Napoleon Smokers Product Inclusion
- Napoleon Smokers Warranty
- Napoleon Smokers Where to Buy?
- Napoleon Smokers Customer Reviews
Napoleon Apollo AS300K 3-In-1 Charcoal Meat Smoker And Grill
These smokers are 3-in-1 models which you can use as a dry smoker, wet smoker, or as a stand-alone charcoal grill. Keep reading for the detailed Napoleon Smokers Reviews.
About Napoleon BBQ Smokers
If you are a beginner grill enthusiast or the master backyard chef, you will love barbecuing with the Napoleon Apollo Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker. This is a 3-in-1 unit which you can convert from full-sized smoking machine to a portable charcoal grill with a quick flip of the toggle latches. This three-tiered; stacking chambers make it just easy to use. Napoleon Smokers are available in two models – Apollo 300 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker and Apollo 200 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker.
Napoleon Apollo Smokers
Apollo 300 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker (AS300K) – The Apollo by Napoleon is first and foremost a smoker, but you can turn this little powerhouse into the portable charcoal grill. You have an option of using this 3-in-1 grill as a dry smoker, wet smoker, or as a stand-alone charcoal grill. Made from heavy-gauge porcelain enamel, this grill can transform from a smoker to a portable charcoal grill with the quick flip of the toggle latches. The lid and base have vents for accurate air flow control and temperature. Also, each chamber has vent doors for monitoring the large capacity water pan and charcoal basket.
It includes eyelets for inserting a thermometer probe. It comes with two 18-inch cooking grids that can hold enough food. The upper lid has an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and contains a horizontal bar with five hooks for hanging meat up to 3 feet long. Each section latches together and includes folding handles for easy transporting. This unit heats quickly and burns long, whether using a small, medium or full sized setup. Use it on your outdoor kitchen arsenal, or portable for your adventures, it has all your bases covered.
Apollo 200 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker (AS200K) – This 2 in 1 Grill comes with 16 Inches in Diameter and both the tiers make it an awesome big grill. It includes almost same features as the AS300K but is slightly smaller. This unit can fit up to 12 four-inch hamburgers on a single cooking grid.
Features at a Glance
- Multiple Usage 3 in 1 Grill with 19 Inches in Diameter
- Multiple Chambers
- Heavy Gauge Black Porcelain Lid and Bowl
- Multiple Vents – One lid vent and three bottom vents allow for precision temperature control and airflow
- Three grills in one with a dry smoker, wet smoker, or a portable charcoal grill
- Upper lid has meat hooks for hanging fish, ribs or sausages
- Each level has eyelets for inserting a thermometer to gauge temperature
- Hinged doors allow for easy access to the water pan and charcoal basket
- Accu-Probe Temperature Gauge
- Easy Access Doors
- Sturdy Lid Handle
- Overall Dimensions –Height 47 1/4 Inches x Width 19 1/2 Inches x Depth 19 1/2 Inches
- Weight – 52 Pounds
Why Choose Napoleon Smokers?
The Napoleon Apollo smokers come with some distinct features as under
- 3-in-1 grill – Smoke up to 3 racks of ribs, a large pork shoulder, and a whole chicken at once with all three tiers of the Napoleon Apollo Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker.
- Porcelain-Enameled Body– The heavy gauge black porcelain enameled body circulates the smoke around the food and also passing the delicate smoke flavor into meats, cheeses, and any other food you wish to smoke.
- Sliding Air Vents – These air vents located at the top and bottom of the unit allows you to control the burn rate and temperature of the coals.
- The Accu-Probe temperature gauge – This comes with rust-free air vents that give you the ability to monitor the temperature of the unit as you work.
- Temperature eyelets –For increased precision, this feature allows you to monitor temperatures at different levels within the chamber.
- Easy Access Doors –When the heat or smoke levels are dropping, just open the Easy Access Doors and conveniently add your charcoal or wood chips without disassembling the whole grill.
- Cooking Grids – The Two 18.75-inch cooking grids give you a large area to feed a large crowd.
- Charcoal Basket – It comes with a charcoal basket that elevates the lit charcoal off the bowl of the unit providing more even heating and easier lighting.
- Water pan – It can hold up to 10 liters (2.6 gallons) of liquid, water, beer, or anything, and will add steam to your smoked delicacies, keeping them moist.
- Meat Hooks – The 5 included meat hooks allows you to smoke fish and sausages, ribs and more. You can also hang your favorite foods from the lid and there is enough space to hang up to a 3-foot long fish.
- Burger Count – This portable little unit can grill over 16 large hamburgers at once on one cooking grid.
Napoleon Apollo Smoker (AS300K) Specifications
|Grill Type||Charcoal Grill, Smokers|
|Smoker And Grill||Yes|
|Exterior Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||18 3/4 Inch Diameter|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Side Burner Type||None|
|Made In USA||No|
Napoleon Smokers Product Inclusion
Napoleon Apollo Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker (AS300K) comes with
- Three tiers to make it a big grill
- Bottom bowl, two middle tiers with easy access doors, and lid with hook mount inside.
- 5 meat hooks for hanging meat off the lid
- Two large cooking grids with handles
- The 10 liter (2.6 gallons) water pan
- Napoleon Smokers instructions on how to set up and use your water smoker
- A large capacity charcoal basket
- Napoleon Apollo Smoker Care booklet, featuring recipes with a step-by-step guide to great tasting smoked food and get the best from your water smoker.
Napoleon Smokers Warranty
The company warrants this grill against manufacturer’s defects for one (1) year from date of purchase.
Napoleon Smokers Where to Buy?
You can buy Napoleon Smokers either online or make an in-store purchase. If you wish to buy Napoleon Apollo Smokers online, then visit their Authorized Internet Dealers such as Amazon and many more sites for the best price, best discount and free shipping. Alternatively, for in-store purchase, visit their official website napoleongrills.com and click on ‘Where To Buy’ tab and enter postal code/ city to find a premier/ retail store nearest you. Napoleon Smokers Coupons are also available, so search for them and book the best deal.
Napoleon Smokers Customer Reviews
Users share several impressive Napoleon Smokers Reviews online. They say this is a great smoker and flexible alternative to Weber. Their modular design makes it very versatile. It maintains temperature well and holds smoke. Many happy users are using it for more than a year and say that this unit does a great job with best results every time. Some actual users’ reviews for reference are
- Amazon Customer loves this most versatile BBQ smoker. He had cooked pizza, whole chickens, pork shoulders, hamburgers, and steaks which taste the best. He adds it is better than the Weber Smokey Mountain because of its larger water pan. This unit needs fewer fill-ups and a steadier cooking temp. The coal basket with the sturdier design is all one piece. He had owned it for 18 months now and still looks almost new.
- Tahoe wanted both a smoker and a grill for RV, and this is the best space saving option. He says it is best but slightly more expensive than buying a Weber Smokey Joe grill plus a 3rd-party conversion to smoker kit. It works great as a grill for dinner for four.
- Jerdel says it is a big improvement over Weber but the only drawback is the access doors that are pretty small.
- Amazon Customer complains about this unit. He says it requires the frequent addition of coals/briquettes/charcoal to maintain any temperature even when the air vents are adjusted well. The unit doesn’t get hot enough to use as a grill no matter how much coals/briquettes/charcoal are used. The smoke leaks out of all the sections when used as a smoker. He suggests not wasting money on this, instead, buy better option.
Napoleon Smokers includes innovative modular engineering, beautiful design, outstanding product quality, and superior warranty which distinguish it from its competitors. Plus, Napoleon Smokers accessories and parts are easily accessible. The included cookbook comes handy for beginners. So buy this versatile unit today and start smoking/ grilling in your outdoor kitchen or patio and enjoy with family and friends.