Do you want a competition-ready electric smoker? So here we come up with an electric smoker that is perfect for both the beginner and professional. Simply plug this smoker in, set up the digital controls, and it will do all the magic work.
Masterbuilt is designed to make smoking simple.
If smoke cooking meets your soul passion, then this Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control is worth having a second look.
Click to jump straight to each topic
- Features of Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
- Advantages of Using this Smoker
- Helpful Tips to Use Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
- Technical Details of the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
- What makes this model stand out?
- How to smoke ribs in an electric smoker?
- What types of wood chips should you use for ribs?
- Guidelines to clean and maintain your electric smoker
- Wrapping Up
Features of Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
Check out this list of attractive and upgraded features of this enhances Masterbuilt electric smoker:
- Four smoking racks with chrome coating that holds the capacity to smoke 100lbs of food.
- Comes with inbuilt meat probe thermometer that will enable you to attain perfect results every time.
- For adding convenience to mobility, it includes wheels and rear-mounted handle.
- Side wood chip loading system that will allow you put wood chips into the smoker without opening the smoker door.
- For retaining heat and smoke, and adjustable door latch is included along with top air damper for the smoke controller.
- It also includes removable wood chip tray, drip pan, water pan, along with front access grease pan for easy clean up.
- It is designed with the front control panel that adds more prepping space on the top of this electric controller smoker.
- Comes with RF remote controls on/off, time, light, temperature, and monitors internal meat temperature.
- LED light system with high output illuminates the food especially when the light is low.
- For maintaining even and consistent smoking temperatures, integrated thermostat temperature controller is also included.
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00LK2SAYA” listprice=”1″]
Advantages of Using this Smoker
- It is very easy to store and clean as well.
- It is one-of-a-kind durable and affordable smoker.
- It is perfect for smoking meat and designed perfectly to hold flavor well.
- It is spacious enough to hold the large quantity of food.
- Thanks to its remote control, this smoker is easy to operate and use.
- It is perfectly safe to use, all thanks to its sturdy parts.
Helpful Tips to Use Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
If you are a beginner to an electric smoker and want to master the unit, then it is suitable to take heed of these useful tips.
- The assembly time may vary as it is not always same as the books. As described in the manual book, it can be around 30 minutes. Do not worry, it will not take much time assemble the smoker.
- Always remember to check the parts before assembling the electric smoker. So before you find out that something little is missing, check it fully bore assembling the unit.
- Do remember to clean the smoker racks before and after using it, so that you can cook a clean and healthier food.
Technical Details of the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker
- Color – Stainless
- Item Dimensions – 40.15 x 20.07 x 25 Inches
- Material type – Steel
- Weight – 72.97 Pounds
- Style Name – Front Controller
What makes this model stand out?
It includes integrated control panel with blue LED that is included for helping in easy viewing in the direct sunlight.
The cleaning process is also very easy as the engineers of the Masterbuilt completely understand the cleaning is not everyone’s favorite thing to do. That’s why they have designed the inside of the smoker in such way that its entire inside comes out easily. Even the brackets mounted to hold the tray can be easily unclipped and taken out without any trouble. So that you can clean smoker thoroughly without getting into the nooks and crannies.
[AMAZONPRODUCTS asin=”B00LK2SAYA” listprice=”1″]
How to smoke ribs in an electric smoker?
Smoking ribs are considered as a tricky process but Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control can make it very simple for you.
Check out this simple 3-2-1 method of smoking ribs in an electric smoker.
Rule of thumb for 3-2-1 process
According to this rule, do your majority of cooking before commencing the smoking and prepare 2-3 racks of ribs. The sooner you start the smoking, the more intense and rich flavors you will get in your food.
Seasoning your Smoker
Seasoning the electric smoker is somewhat similar to seasoning an iron pan. Simply, you just need to coat it with oil from inside. You just do not have to spend your pounds of money on spending a bunch of money on expensive oil. You can use any type of oil for seasoning your electric smoker.
Once the oil gets spread over the smoker, you can start heating so that it can spread evenly, avoiding any imperfection.
Preheat your electric smoker. Then fill up the pan with water and put wood chips in the smoker box. While the smoker is heating up, you can start removing the ribs. Then remove the membrane from the ribs for letting seasoning and spices flavor the meat completely.
- Start smoking the ribs on the rack for 3 hours at the temperature of 225-degree.
- Now, remove the ribs and wrap them up tightly in the foil. Pour a little beer, apple juice, wine into the packet before closing the foil. This will enhance the steam process and helps the ribs to tenderize. Now place these wraps back into the smoker for up to two hours.
- Remove the ribs from electric smoker and then start coating the both sides of the ribs with BBQ sauce. Now, put the ribs on racks directly for 1 hour.
The fall-off-the-bone ribs will get ready after complete six hours of smoking.
What types of wood chips should you use for ribs?
The two very popular types of wood chips for smoking ribs are Hickory and Mesquite. But you can also use any other type of wood chip of your own choice as well.
Hickory Wood Chip
Hickory wood chips will bring strong and sweet taste to your ribs that will be somehow similar to bacony.
Mesquite Wood Chips
This is a strong flavored wood but it sometimes also brings a little bit of bitter taste.
Other Wood Chips
Various other types of wood chips such as apple, maple, pecan, and cherry are lighter woods that will add mild sweet flavor to your food.
For reducing the bitterness of flavors, fruits wood chips are highly preferable.
Hope you like this recipe. If this is the case, then you can start cooking ribs right away without waiting for any further. You can smoke a variety of food items in your smoker but do remember to use it outside of your home. It is good to use in the backyard of your home especially during special gatherings on numerous festive occasions and celebrations.
Guidelines to clean and maintain your electric smoker
The smoker’s cooking performance can reduce over the time if not cleaned and maintained properly. The excess built up of food particles and burned grease usually leads to the poor performance of the smoker. Keeping your smoker clean will ensure its life-long top-working condition.
Read more: How to clean a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker
After every use, first, you have to empty the smoker box for removing the ash. Then wipe clean it with a cloth but do remember to not immerse the lid or box directly in the water.
Wash the drip tray, water pan, and cooking racks with soapy water. Apply a coat of vegetable oil to the racks before every use for stick-free cooking. Clean the meat probe with soapy wet cloth but do not place it or soak it in water. To get rid of smoke residue, wipe clean the door seal with a damp cloth.
Clean the Smoker Cooking Chamber
For cleaning cooking chamber of your electric smoker, first, you have to let it cool down completely. Then remove the water pan, drip tray, racks, and smoker box. Now sweep down the residue build up downward out of the chamber. Now scrub the interior with bristle brush or sponge.
Clean the Outside of the Chamber
For cleaning the exterior of the control panel, just wipe it with slightly wet soapy cloth and wipe dry.
On an ending note, we just want to say that this Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control is one-of-a-kind masterpiece. If you really want to upgrade your smoking skills then this electric smoker is a must have for you. Packed with highly useful features, this smoker will surely help you in many ways. So do not look forwards and buy this electric smoker now.
Related article: Reviews: Masterbuilt 20077615 Digital Electric Smoker, 30″