Are you considering the purchase of a pellet smoker? Do you want to know a bit more about how to choose the right one for your needs? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This article breaks down what pellet smokers are, as well as what you should look for when purchasing one. We’ll also be providing you with a list of our favorite pellet smokers on the market today!
Table of Contents
- Why Pellet Smokers?
- How to Find the Right Pellet Smoker
- 1. Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ
- 2. Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill
- 3. Camp Chef Smoke Pro Se Pellet Grill, Black
- 4. REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill
- 5. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
- 6. Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill – Big Daddy
- 7. Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe
- 8. Louisiana Grills 60900-LG900 Pellet Grill
- 9. Traeger BBQ 155.01 Bronze Tailgater Pellet Grill w/EZ-Fold Legs & Digit Thermostat
- 10. Camp Chef Smoke Pro LUX Pellet Grill
- 11. YOYO 684 Wood Pellet Grills BBQ Garden Essential YPG-700A-1
- 12. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
- 13. Camp Chef PG24 Deluxe Pellet Grill
- 14. Rec Tec Wood Pellet Grill
- 15. Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill
- 16. Traeger TFB30LUB Pellet Grill
- 17. Pellet Pro Deluxe 1190 Pellet Grill
- 18. Traeger BBQ 155.01 Pellet Grill
- 19. Pit Boss 71820FB Pellet Grill
- 20. Pit Boss 440 Wood Pellet Grill
- 21. Traeger TFB65LZBC Texas Elite 34 Series Pellet Grill
- Care and Maintenance for Pellet Smokers
- What to Look Forward to
Why Pellet Smokers?
This type of smoker is known for being an easy to use option which features many automatic functions, as well as a general simplicity. They offer portability due to their size and weight, automatic fuel feeding and automatic ignition. They also tend to be good at maintaining temperature and have a reputation for being easier to clean than other options.
How to Find the Right Pellet Smoker
There are a few things that you should look at when choosing your own smoker. Each of these carries some importance, but you’ll need to look at your specific situation when determining which are most important.
The type of cooking you plan to do will factor into the range of temperature that you need. Those who enjoy searing their meat will want to look at temperature ranges that hit at least 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while those who simply want to smoke and grill their favorite meats can get by with temperatures between 180 degrees and 425 degrees.
Price of Unit
The price that each person can afford is, of course, going to be different, but the cost of maintenance should be considered as well. A smoker that is low-quality will likely not last long and require replacement much sooner than a high-quality one. A more high-quality grill can be used more and for longer, making it potentially worth more money.
Pellet grills come in sizes large and small. If you are looking to have parties and get-togethers at home, you may want to invest in a bigger grill than the person who enjoys taking their grill tailgating. This is a matter of customer taste, but should always be considered.
Everyone has a different standard when it comes to features. Some individuals will enjoy a modest grill without a million tech features, while others will want the best and brightest tech on the market. Of course, many will fall somewhere in between. Some of the features to keep an eye on that will make grilling easier include Wi-Fi, programmable meat probes, and direct grilling options.
Some other factors that may matter less, but still be important include things such as portability. Some may want to ensure programmable meat probes come standard, while others will want a decent amount of racks. You should also look into direct grilling options available on the unit you are interested in, and inquire about how efficiently the device uses the wood pellets.
Warm summer nights call out for a get together. The laughter of your loved ones and the smell of your favorite BB-Q in the air. This can be you and here at Grills forever we want to be the one that helps you find that perfect smoker grill that will make your party the best of the summer.Wood pellet smokers are some of the most popular smoker grills on the market. Part of the reason they are in such demand is because there are so many to choose from. With so many out there how do you know which one is right for you?
We are going to take the guess work out of it for you. Here at Grills Forever we have seared, smoked and grilled on grill after grill so you can have the latest information on what smokers are the best pellet smoker grills. Pellet smokers can sear and cook the most delicious foods, they are easy to control and convenient to use. We took all these features and more into consideration while compiling the top 10 wood pellet smokers.
1. Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ
Since we are barbecuing experts, our top pick will definitely be a pellet smoker especially built for the amateur chefs. Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ is built to help the outdoor cooking buffs take their backyard cooking venture to a whole new level.
Why Is It Our No 1 Pick?
You must have thoughts in your mind centered around the thousands of pellet smokers and why Camp Chef PG24 is our no 1 choice. We will list the detailed features, pros and cons of this smoker. First, let me tell you why this smoker grabbed the number 1 spot on our list.
For you to understand we make point by point notes detailing why we like it so much.
- Believe it or not, this has full automation from start to cleaning the ash off. If you want that type of automatic smoker, you need to increase your budget over 900$ – 1000$. Camp chef PG24 is special because of its comparative low cost.
- The auto pellet feed is great. Though you can see this feature represents 80% of the present-day smokers, we relied on the fame of camp chef. Three years have passed with no jamming at all.
- What we loved most is that it has a trap door for the burn pot cleaning after every cooking. It lessened our job of cleaning this pellet smoker by 60%. It is more than amazing because from our research we know that a feature like this will cost twice as much as the Camp Chef. Honestly, this emerged as our key point when we selected this smoker.
- We also loved this smoker because it has an auto shut down feature. That means you can even go to the office and enjoy delicious smoked ribs by dinner time. Only 30% – 35% of the existing smokers have got this feature.
Many other features like its automatic control, built in meat probe etc. have made us select this smoker as no 1. And the most amazing fact is the price. In the price range (see the price here), we never thought that we could get all these features and benefits. We have used high end smokers like Rec Tec smokers, but this Camp Chef PG24 can beat all through its performance and affordability.
Camp Chef PG24 Review
It features tons of built-in features, designed to facilitate the cooking process. The price on Amazon is much higher than the other smokers of similar types, but Camp Chef PG24 is a high-quality pellet smoker for cooks who are serious about getting the real taste of barbecues from their smoker grills. It is worth every penny. Let’s look at its amazing features.
As we’ve already said temperature control is the key to getting a moist succulent piece of meat. This pellet smoker comes with a built-in thermostatic control with a digital thermometer, so you can exclude any guesswork while barbecuing. If the temperature sensors detect a drop-in temperature they feed more wood pellets into the burner. This allows you to place your meat on the grill and then let the smoker do the work while you relax.
If that wasn’t enough, it features an electric dual ignition switch plus dual temperature LED displays to show you the cooking temperature at a glance.
This smoker comes with a cooking area measuring 560 cubic inches, large enough to allow you smoke food for the whole family or a group. It also has a handy warming rack where you can keep your smoked food warm while your waiting for your whole meal to come together or that one couple who always arrive late for the party.
Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill has an amazing digital controller. You simply have to set your preferred cooking temperature and the heat in the chamber will be automatically adjusted.
With this unit, meat can be smoked at a temperature of 150F for hours. You can also set the temperature to 500F for a searing and grilling. The heat is evenly spread using convection, thus removing cold and hot spots in the grill.
With a temperature probe for meat inside the chamber, this allows you to keep an eye on the temperature of your meat without opening the grill. Nothing ruins a brisket or roast faster than the grill who constantly fiddles with the meat on the grill. Opening the chamber lets the heat out and that can quickly make for some tough meat. This handy feature takes the guess work out of how ready your meal is.
Camp Chef PG24 has a compact weight of 124 pounds and a pellet hopper with a 20-pound capacity. That’s large enough that you don’t have to worry about getting more before your meal is done. This set it and forget approach to cooking gives you the ultimate cooking experience. Each time the temperature drops down, a wood pellet is dispensed. This convenience is impossible to find in a gas, wood or charcoal unit.
With this unit, not even a single pellet goes to waste. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about your pellets running out in the middle of cooking. The pellet hopper can hold up to 20 pounds of pellets and the digital thermostat control ensures that each pellet is efficiently used. Thus, it helps save a lot of money and allows you to smoke your food for a long time without refilling the pellets.
Cleaning and maintenance
Now we come to the part no one likes and that’s cleaning. This smoker won’t clean itself but it does make the process a lot easier. Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill is designed to give you easy access to the fire pot making cleaning out the ash effortless. It also has a trap door which allows you to clean the unit without digging through the grease and ash. Anyone who has ever had to clean a smoker grill knows how time consuming and enormous the task can be. A trap door like this is only present in highly priced units, but you’ll be glad you paid a little more, when cleaning becomes effortless.
Power outage bypass
This allows bypassing the relight feature in case of a power outage in your home. Power outages may not happen often but when it does, this feature can save the hot rod from any wear and tear. It proves that the manufacturers actually did a lot of homework when designing this unit.
|Price from: $649.99
|See it on Amazon|
|Camp Chef PG24S Pellet Grill and Smoker Deluxe|
- Digital LED temperature control system
- Stainless steel meat probe to monitor the temperature
- A large cooking area of 560 cubic inches with a removable upper rack
- Trap door and easier access to the fire pot for easy cleaning
- Efficient use of pellets
- Easy assembly with a video tutorial on the Camp Chef website
- Requires a high power input to start
Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill and Smoker is the ultimate choice for any expert smoker. Its reasonable price and amazing features make it a long-term investment. It comes with a lot of nifty features that facilitate, smoking, grilling and searing in your backyard. For all these reasons, it’s our top choice for the serious BBQ buffs.
2. Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill
Why We Chose This as Our 2nd Pick?
This pellet grill is guaranteed to take your cooking game to a whole new level. The versatile grill offers endless options for grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, and barbequing anything your heart desires. The pellet grill can reach temperatures anywhere from 160 F to 500 F! Talk about a whole lot of grill power. We gave it 2nd spot in our list doesn’t mean it has less number of features than PG24 (INFACT IT HAS MORE).The main reason we chose this grill as our second choice to the Camp Chef PG24 is its price which is on the higher side.
- The Woodwind grill contains “Smart Smoke” technology that guarantees the most accurate temperatures. This digital gauge will ensure you maintain constant heat at temperatures you want. No more burning food and awkward barbeques!
- Cleaning up is a huge part of the grilling experience that no one likes to think about. Take comfort in knowing this grill has a simple and easy clean out process. The grill contains a patented clean out container that simply requires you to twist and dump. No need to take apart the grill here!
- The grill offers one of the best sear boxes on the market. It can reach up to 900 degrees F giving your food a crisp and perfect sear. The 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner also contains a built-in ignition. The sear box offers grill masters another state of the art tool in their arsenal. While the sear box is an awesome feature, it bumps up the price compared to the PG24.
- The versatility of the grill allows you to prepare all of your favorite dishes to your specifications. The hardwood pellets bring out natural and juicy flavors of your food. Additionally, the grill uses convection heating that circulates the burning pellets throughout the grill. The combination of these techniques draws out the best flavors and gives your meat the perfect cook.
Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill Review
The Woodwind Pellet Grill offers an all-encompassing and powerful grill for a reasonable price. Its digital temperature control, large cooking area, ash cleanout system, and elite sear box give the grill an edge over the competition. The ease of use and diverse features allows the most novice cooks to use the grill. In addition, experienced grill masters can admire the beautiful aesthetic and dynamic features of the grill.
The Smart Smoke technology is one of the most convenient and easy to use features on the grill. It contains a dual LED temperature readout that keeps the heat at a constant temperature. This means you have more time for socializing and can sit back and relax. The temperature ranges from 160 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The grill uses a pellet feeder system that burns slowly to add intense flavor to your food. It also uses an electric auto-start ignition that requires the grill be plugged into a standard 120v outlet.
Aesthetic and Functionality
The grill is plated with beautiful stainless steel that gives the grill a refined and impressive look. The huge cooking area includes 570 square inches of surface area. That’s enough to hold 20 burgers or 4 rib racks! It also contains a second warming rack and bottom shelf that provides the grill stability and extra storage. Additionally, the legs are built with extreme thickness giving the grill a grounded base. The caster wheels add portability to the grill so you can find that perfect place in the backyard.
The cleanout for both the pellets and ash is a huge perk to the grill. The patented “Easy Ash Cleanout” does not require the user to take apart the grill. Instead, they simply have to twist and dump the container. The 18lb pellet hopper is similarly an easy cleanout. The stainless steel also makes it easier to clean the grill because of the steel’s properties.
|Price from: $899.99
|See it on Amazon|
|Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill with Sear Box – Smart Smoke Technology – Ash Cleanout System|
- Smart smoke temperature monitoring (160-500 degrees F)
- Easy clean up
- Sear box’s high temperature (up to 900 degrees F)
- Durable and stable
- No Wi-Fi capabilities
- Accessories can be costly
The Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill was chosen as our second choice because it lacks some capabilities of the PG24. The grill is rather heavy, at an overall weight of 146lbs. The contrasts with the PG24 which is 124lbs. The PG24 also contains a shutdown feature that gives the user more flexibility. This allows the grill to do more of the cooking for you. Lastly, the Woodwind pellet grill is more expensive then the PG24. The PG24 is overall a better bang for your buck.
3. Camp Chef Smoke Pro Se Pellet Grill, Black
The Junior Elite Grill offers a surprising variety of features at this price: from the large cooking area to the advanced thermostat system. If you are looking for a good-quality pellet smoker with consistent cooking performance, you have come to the right place!
Why We Chose This as Budget Pick
In our hunt to find the Best Budget Pick, we checked quite a few low-priced smoker grills including the Camp Chef Smoke Pro Se Pellet Grill, the Traeger BBQ 155.01 Bronze Tailgater, and the Pit Boss Grills 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill. We chose these grills to test out in particular because they all fall within the lowest price range for pellet smokers on the market, priced at $350-$400.
When we tested the “Traeger BBQ 155.01 Bronze Tailgater”, we discovered that this grill has a very common pellet jamming problem. After a couple of cooking sessions, we found ourselves constantly checking the wood chip tray to make sure the feed was not jammed and that there was enough smoke in the cabinet. An issue like this makes grilling inconvenient, and repairs in the long run will cost even more than the extra $40 to $50 you will spend on this smoker as opposed to our Best Budget Pick.
The second smoker we tested was the Pit Boss Grills 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill, but we found that the thermostat on this smoker is not very accurate and actually stopped working after only a couple of grilling sessions. You can always buy an external thermostat, but this defeats the purpose of a budget pick.
All said and done, we chose the Camp Chef Smoke Pro Se Pellet Grill as our Best Budget Pick for the following reasons:
- In this price range, the Camp Chef offers the most consistent grilling experience and requires very little maintenance. We have been using this smoker for over 2 years and it is working like we bought it a week ago!
- The Camp Chef Smoke Pro SE is a fairly popular smoker, which means that replacement parts are cheap and readily available on Amazon and in most local stores.
- This smoker offers a lot of features, from the 19.5 x 22 inches of grilling area and large capacity pellet hopper, to the multi-position thermostat control and grease management systems. And that is only to name a few!
- While this low price smoker does not come with an easy-to-clean ash cleaning system, the quality and consistency of the food you will get with is phenomenal! We cannot get enough of the ribs we cook with this smoker; they come out tender and flavorful every time!
If you take proper care of your pellet smoker, this “best budget pick” will undoubtedly serve you for years to come!
Camp Chef SmokePro SE Pellet Grill Review
The Camp Chef Smoker Pro Pellet Grill and Smoker is the perfect starter grill. This smoker is packed with extras that will allow the novice to cook like a pro. It offers a large cooking space of over 560 cubic inches. The removable upper racks and square back allows for greater room for cooking. It has digital controls that are one of the most striking features of this grill & smoker by Camp Chef. Do you know someone who isn’t the best cook? Someone who needs all the help they can get in the kitchen or on the grill?
This is the smoker grill for them. You set the temperature controls and the Camp Chef regulates the temperature for you. Delicious food without the fuss.
The inside of its chamber works like a convection oven, which means that there are no cold and hot spots on the grill. This lets the meat be cooked evenly and produces the tastiest food. Unlike other barbecue smokers, this one also has a meat probe. While a temperature display only gives an idea of the inside temperature, a meat probe is the most accurate way to know the temperature of the meat that is being cooked. So you know exactly when to pull the meat off the grill.
It also utilizes the pellets put inside it with utmost efficiency. Its hopper can hold around 18 pounds of pellets, dispensing them automatically throughout the process. The digital thermostat works to ensure that they are not wasted. The smoker-grill can reach temperatures around the range of 500 F without any trouble, which makes this single unit capable of grilling and smoking with ease.
Apart from the primary cooking area, there is also the smoke stack at the back of the unit, which leaves the right side for working on. Thus, unlike other smokers, you have the entire grill grate to work with if you are using the Camp Chef Smoker Pro SE Grill-Smoker. It has a functional warming rack, and comes with an ash-catcher that allows for easier cleaning up of the unit. For beginners, not only is using and cleaning this smoker made easier, but a recipe book is also given with the unit to help them get started. I recommend this unit to all my friends who are just starting out or who need things as simple as possible when it comes to grilling.
|Price from: $399.99 |
|See it on Amazon|
|Camp Chef SmokePro SE Pellet Grill, Black (Sports)|
- 560 cubic inches of cooking space
- Duel LED Temretarure readout
- Stainless steel temperature probe
- Works on low and high settings
- Square back for extra cooking area
- Easy to setup and use
- Large cooking and working area
- Precise temperature management with digital controls
- Sturdy construction that adds to durability
- Heavier than other smokers in this glass
- Pellets recommended by the manufacturer are expensive
4. REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill
Why We Chose This as Advanced Pick
With its many luxurious features, the Rec Tec smoker has taken the smoking game to a whole new level! This smoker does not just cost a pretty penny,s it is worth a pretty penny: the Rec Tec is a feature-rich, durable smoker with a long life that offers a great, consistent cooking experience. I wanted to give this smoker a 6 out of 5! Here’s why we chose this as our Advanced Pick:
- The Rec Tec smoker is the only smoker you will find on the market with Smart Grill Technology™ (notice the trademark)! It accurately maintains any temperature you set, from 180ºF to 500ºF, within a 5ºF range: forget a “Set and Forget” smoker, this is a “Set and Sleep” smoker! And while other smokers take 30-40 minutes to warm up and reach the desired temperature, I have seen this smoker take 20 minutes to reach 400ºF!
- With the push of a button, your REC TEC Grill automatically lights up and gets to work! This computer-controlled smoker also uses real hardwood pellets – as opposed to other smokers which use softened wood pellets – to produce more smoke and to give you a more authentic BBQ flavor!
- The Rec Tec smoker is a well constructed piece of machinery and can maintain high temperatures without a problem or any damage to its parts.
- The Rec Tec also features one of the largest pellet hoppers on the market, accommodating up to 40 pounds of wood chips! Just to get an idea, we smoked a whole pork slab without refilling the hopper, and there were a couple of wood chips leftover!
REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill Review
Everyone wants the best pellet smoker that money can buy. This can be a tedious process, as you cannot just make this decision based on a single review or advertisement. And REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill is another one of those wood pellet grills that claim to be the best. Now we will try to find out whether it is true or not in this detailed and informative REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill review.
Some of the top features of this pallet smoker include:
- Easy and automatic heating
All you need to do is select a temperature and press a button, and the REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill will heat up to the desired temperature itself. Once the desired temperature is reached, this grill will maintain it throughout the cooking process.
- Precise temperature control and even cooking
For wood pellet grills, it is essential that they come with the best possible temperature control system. The Smart Grill™, coupled together with the auto-lighting feature and a temperature range of 180 to 500 F in 5 degree increments makes it even better. The fire pot has a blower fan along with heat deflector that helps prevent hot spots on the meat being cooked.
- Durable and functional exterior
The exterior of this pellet grill smoker is made of a durable and high-temperature resistant powder coat finishing, along with stainless steel handles. It has 4 tool hooks as well as large shelves on its sides and bottom to be more functional. Its lid stoppers are fail-proof and help lock and secure the lid firmly. Moreover, its hopper lid can be used as an additional warming surface. This lid also comes with handles that allow you to grip more easily.
- Convenient mobility
REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill is easy to move around and transport with its rollerblade style wheels. It also has locking casters that you can use to firmly position it in a place.
|Price from: $998.00 |
|See it on Amazon|
|REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill – Featuring Smart Grill Technology™|
- Over 702 square inches of cooking area
- Side and bottom shelves for extra working space
- 10-gauge stainless steel fire pot and 12-gauge stainless steel drip pan
- Grill grates are made of ¼-inch thick stainless steel rods
- Welded and coated seams for durable construction
- Sturdy and durable built
- Large cooking area supplemented with secondary storage
- Ensures even cooking
- Accessories are costly
- Reaching peak temperatures is hard
5. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
Why We Chose This as Best Portable
This smoker is very portable and is small enough to fit in a car trunk while still offering a very decent sized grilling area that can accommodate a 6-8 person party. The Davy Crockett smoker is chock full of features and lets you take the ultimate grilling experience wherever you go! So let’s take a closer look at this grill:
- Wi-Fi enabled! With the download of an app, you can connect your iPhone or Android device to this little beast via Wi-Fi and control you cooking experience! This means you don’t have to touch… hell… you don’t even have to see your smoker to grill with it: you can be in the next room having fun! Disclaimer: just make sure that the app is compatible with you phone so that you can actually use this feature.
- While this Davy Crockett smoker does not have a roller beneath it, it does have 2 foldable legs which can be converted into handles. And at only 69 lbs, it is very easy to take this grill with you on a road trip; you just fold the legs up, put it in your car boot and go! I actually always keep this smoker in the trunk of my car because it is the perfect camp time smoker.
- This smoker is one of the only smokers that includes Sense-Mate, which is a thermal sensor system that continuously monitors the internal grilling temperature and keeps the internal temperature within 5ºF of the set temperature. Quite impressive, if you ask me!
- You also have the option of running this grill on a 12V battery or a 110V battery. This gives you a lot of options when it comes to where you can use this grill: you can plug it into the cigarette lighter of your car, you can connect it the battery in the trunk of you car or you can use a standard plug. We were also surprised to find that this smoker will not drain your car battery, so use freely!
Davy Crockett Pellet Grill Review
The Davy Crockett smoker is a competitively priced, comes with a lot of great features and offers a great BBQ experience: when you buy this smoker, you can rest assured that you money is well spent. The portability and the power source of this smoker make it the ultimate grill for tailgating! So let’s take a closer look at some of the features that this smoker has to offer:
The great part about this smoker is that it is fairly light-weight, weighing in at 69 lbs, and its legs double as a handles: all you have to do is fold the legs up and carry the smoker wherever you need to! Furthermore, this smoker comes with a 12V connector that you can plug into the cigarette lighter of your car, and a 12-foot alligator clips that you can connect to your car’s battery if necessary. You can take this smoker anywhere!
Open Flame Technology
The Davy Crockett Pellet Grill offers open flame technology which uses infrared radiation to cook your food. The peaked lid not only allows for you to cook tall slabs of meat, but it also helps the convection process within the grill, making sure that your meat is thoroughly and evenly cooked. This technology ensures that you get that consistent and authentic tasting BBQ every time you fire up the grill!
The Sense-Mate feature is another great addition to this smoker: it is a thermal sensor system that monitors and reads the internal temperature of the grill within 5ºF of the actual temperature! So whether you are cooking at 150ºF or 550ºF, you can rest assured that your meats will be evenly cooked.
|Price from: $329.00 |
|See it on Amazon|
|Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill – WIFI enabled (Lawn & Patio)|
- Sense-Mate temperature monitoring
- Open Flame Technology
- Large Wood Chip Tray
- Wide Temperature Range (150ºF -550ºF)
- Convenience tray on the side for utensils, sauces, or plates
- Wi-Fi Compatibility
- Low Grill
While the Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill is compatible with most iOS and Android devices, I want to stress, check the compatibility of your device with the grill before purchasing because it would suck to buy this grill only to find out that this feature is not compatible. Also, if you do not plan on using the grill on some elevated surface, the legs are not tall so the grill sits close to the ground. Regardless, this is a GREAT smoker: your meat will come out tender and juicy with that authentic BBQ taste we all love! Neither of these cons effect the quality of your BBQ and both can be worked around.
6. Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill – Big Daddy
The Traeger Pellet Grill BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill is one of the most trusted pellet smoker grill available in the market, and you can pick this one if you are looking for a large wood-pellet grill. It has dimensions of 44” x 19”, which come together to give you a cooking area of 836 square inches. This area is sufficient for holding 16 rib racks, 40 burgers or 12 chickens at once without any difficulty! The Trager Pellet Grill comes with an electronic auto-start feature, which runs on regular 110V AC household current. The users only need to press a switch to ignite the grill.
This grill has a modern heating mechanism that adds to the convenience of using it. When the igniter is turned on, it heats the pellets that feed the fire pot via the auger. This auger creates a heat shield with the induction pan that evenly heats the surface as per the settings and ensures that the meat is thoroughly cooked. For efficient temperature management, this pellet smoker grill has a Digital Pro Controller that can be used to alter the temperature or keep it consistent while cooking as desired. The controller has a detector that keeps track of the number of pallets fed to the fire pot. There are also manual controls that can be used for setting the temperature to high, smoke and medium as desired.
We have all kinds of friends here at Grills Forever and one of those friends, who we shall not name for his own sake, is not a handy man. If something can be put together wrong or broken, he will find a way. He put together this grill in an afternoon and by late that night his family and friends were enjoying the best bb-q chicken I’ve ever had.
There is no need to clean them thoroughly after every use. All the grease drippings from the meat go into the drip bucket that can be disposed of easily. It is also very economical to run. To control the amount of pellet that it will use, you can adjust the temperature once the grill is lit. Both beginners and experts can use this smoker grill to cook their favorite meats without any difficulty. The grill ignites easily without giving the users any troubles, and the controls ensure that you can set the desired temperature instantly and maintain it throughout the cooking cycle.
|Price from: $649.99
|See it on Amazon|
|Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill (Lawn & Patio)|
- Over 836 square inches of grilling area
- Electronic auto-start
- Digital Pro Controller for temperature management
- Environmentally friendly, does not produce any toxic fumes
- Easy to ignite and use
- Never requires excessive cleaning
- Temperature can be managed and set with ease
- Large cooking area and capacity
- Takes time to reach the desired temperature
- Consumes huge amount of electricity
7. Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe
The Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe is one of the most-trusted products currently available on the market. I would recommend this smoker grill who wants to invest in a grill that is made of heavy duty materials that will last. It has dimensions of 19.5 x 22 inches, which give you a cooking area of 429 square inches- enough for cooking 20 burgers simultaneously. It also has a secondary rack that can be used for smoking or warming with the dimensions 6 x 24 inches or an area of 144 square inches. It uses a match-free ignition that works with electronic auto start.
This smoker has dual-LED temperature displays- one is for the internal cooking temperature while the other is to tell you the temperature of the food kept inside it. Selecting the desired temperature or smoke settings on this model can be done with ease. It automatically dispenses the pellets as they are required, which helps keep the smoker efficient and aids in optimal utilization of pellets. Additionally, this is also what helps maintain the desired temperature so that you can set the smoker to the required setting and relax while it does the rest for you. The pellet hopper used in it has a large capacity, so you can spend less time refilling and more time smoking your favorite meat.
Its warming rack gives you an additional cooking or heating space in addition to the primary cooking area. The cooking height of 32.5 inches allows you to cook a variety of meats and foods, and makes full utilization of its large area. It can work in temperatures from 160F to 400F, which gives you a large range of cuisines and dishes to cook. Cleaning this smoker is easy due to the removable ash can and the grease drain system that collect the waste automatically.
This is perfect for someone who wants all the perks of the high-end grills and a reasonable price. It will be worth the money you spend. You will be feeding your friends and family from this smoker for years to come.
- Primary cooking area of 429 square inches
- Secondary cooking/warming rack of 144 square inches
- Temperature range between 160F and 400F
- Grease drain system and removable ash catch pan
- Dual temperature display
- Large working area
- No need for internal meat probe
- Easy to configure and use
- Efficient utilization of pellets
- Durable construction
- Heavier than most grills at 127 pounds
- Cooking on high temperatures is complicated
8. Louisiana Grills 60900-LG900 Pellet Grill
The hassles of trying to bring out the real flavor from a steak is long gone. Over the past few years, pellet grills have undergone a substantial advancement to make them a suitable alternative for those who want to create restaurant-quality grills right from their backyard.
Louisiana Pellet Grill eliminates the hassles of setting up the grill fire, with lighter fluids and maintaining the temperatures manually. This grill is simply equipped with push-control buttons that light up the fire automatically with just a push and enables you to set your desired cooking temperature with ease.
Moreover, you can attain temperatures not only for smoking and barbecuing, but also for grilling your steaks, hamburgers and chops. You are already aware that different cuts, such as ribs, loins, brisket and roasts require slow and low cooking temperatures, which is quite different than burgers and steaks. To obtain a great flavor from your steak and burgers, high and consistent temperatures are needed. That’s why, Louisiana Pellet Grill has been designed to provide high temperatures as well.
This is for the gourmet, the guy or gal who likes to cook all kinds of meats and fill them with all kinds of different flavors. Grills Forever have tested all price points and sizes and this is the grill for someone who likes to entertain.
This pellet grill has been designed for those who want the convenience of heating up their gas grill quickly. Though gas grills heat up very fast, they are not the best choice as far as palatable flavor is concerned. However, Louisiana Pellet Grill can light up very fast and get your food ready in 30 minutes. The food quality produced by a pellet grill burning pure, natural hardwood cannot be achieved by any charcoal or gas grill. Hence, Louisiana Pellet Grill provides a great flavor to your steaks, burgers and it smokes.
Its digital-control, centrally placed oven gives you accurate cooking temperatures from 170 F to 600 F. The probe interface included can be programmed to cook and control the temperature with high precision. A steady burning flame is maintained by air forced into the chamber by the fan with the help of an electric ignition. The flowing air creates abundant convectional heat to bring out the best flavor of your grilled food.
You can achieve both direct and indirect cooking through the flame broiler, which also channels the grease away. The best part of this grill is that you get a wide porcelain coated surface of about 900 square inches to satisfy a large crowd. On top of that, you get a main surface of 633 square inches and an upper cooking rack of 280 square inches, which is also removable. Louisiana Pellet Grill will aid any aspiring cook to grill vegetables, burgers, steak or smoke fish, jerky and ribs any time with confidence.
- Wide cooking surface of 900 square inches
- Digital control center allows heat adjustment from 170 F to 600 F
- Flame broiler suits direct and indirect cooking with flame
- An even 2-tier cooking facilitated by a patented exhaust system
- Main grids made of cast iron and coated with porcelain
|Price from: $858.70 USD |
|See it on Amazon|
|Louisiana Grills 60900-LG900 LG 900 Pellet Grill, 913 Square Inch (Lawn & Patio)|
- Wide cooking surface for a large group
- Easy-to-use and durable
- Uniform cooking heat
- Controllable temperature for smoking and grilling
- Uses natural wood pellet for improved palatable flavor
- High electricity consumption
- Takes time to attain desired temperature
9. Traeger BBQ 155.01 Bronze Tailgater Pellet Grill w/EZ-Fold Legs & Digit Thermostat
Ever wanted to arrange your BBQ party at a friend’s place, but couldn’t? Well, Traeger BBQ 155.01 Bronze Tailgater Pellet Grill w/EZ-Fold Legs& Digit Thermostat makes your dreams come true. The manufacturers of this grill designed it so you can bring the party anywhere. While at the beach, tailgating or even camping you can enjoy your favorite smoked meat.
Tailgater Pellet grill comes with folding legs which make it easy to load on a truck and take it with you anywhere you want. Transportation is also facilitated by its two wheels and a 61lbs weight.
The cooking temperature matters a lot for the flavor of your cooking, Tailgater makes it possible to regulate the temperature through its digital LED thermostat. The thermostat automatically controls the cooking temperature at each stage so that you can obtain the best flavor and even cooked barbecue. The heating mechanism of the grill is very innovative and modern. After turning on the igniter, the pellets get heated up and supply the heat to the fire pot through the auger. The auger then creates a shield of heat with an induction pan which then distributes the heat evenly according to the current settings for thoroughly cooked food.
Even though this grill is compact with a grill of about 305 sq.ft., it’s still big enough to prepare enough food for the whole family and friends too.
Maintenance for this grill is simple and you don’t have to clean it thoroughly after each use. It’s equipped with a drip bucket to hold all the drippings from your meat for easier disposal. Using it is also very easy and offers a lot of convenience.
- Digital LED Thermostat for easier regulation of cooking temperature
- Large grilling area, measuring 305 square inches
- Available in a contemporary powder black finish and a bronze lid finish
- It features EZ-Fold legs and two roll wheels for easier transportation
- The weight is easily manageable
|Price from: $880.00 |
|See it on Amazon|
|Traeger BBQ155.01 Bronze Tailgater Pellet Grill w/ EZ-Fold Legs & Digt Thermost|
- Easily portable, facilitated by the EZ fold legs and two wheels
- Large grilling area suitable for family and friends
- Easy to assemble and use, making it fit for grilling experts and beginners
- Does not need cleaning after every use.
- Uses more electricity
- Attaining desired temperature takes time
10. Camp Chef Smoke Pro LUX Pellet Grill
Camp Chef grill is not just any grill it comes with special features that will allow you to adjust the flavor of your meat with ease.
What can I say? Camp Chef Pellet Grills are one of the best go to grills at all price points. You’ll love this one for its many features and we love it because its so dependable. You can’t go wrong with this grill and with that body you’ll be sure to impress everyone at your party with your food and grill.
Camp Chef Pellet Grill and Smoker was designed purposely to suit home grillers through the inclusion of some unique features to make the grilling process much easier. It is equipped with a digital temperature display which eliminates the need for guesswork as witnessed in the typical grills. This has been made possible through the stainless-steel probe which measures the internal temperature of food as it cooks.
Additionally, it comes with an advanced digital temperature chip to provide a consistent temperature and smoke, hence reducing large temperature variations that can destroy the flavor of your barbecue. Starting the grill is quite easy since it comes with digital controls and an electronic auto-start ignition.
Grill cleanup has been made much easier and convenient through the Ash Can Cleanout System. This system is patented to ensure that only Camp Chef users will get the advantage of using it. The features of the smoker and the Pellet grill range from the dual temperature sensors to the digital smoker controls.
Grilling for a large group of people, such as family and friends, is possible with this grill through the ultra-wide grilling area, so everyone will get their bite once the cooking is done. To get the best grilling performance, Camp Chef Pellets are recommended since they produce better and convenient grilling heat. The pellets are pure wood, so it is assured that your flavor won’t be affected in any way.
Camp Chef Smoke Pro reveals the secret of the award-winning BBQ cooks so that you can be a grill king as well. Buy this smoker grill and make the perfect meal for your family and guests every time.
- Dual LED temperature display to eliminate guessing out of the grilling process
- Stainless steel to measure the internal temperature of food
- Manageable weight of 180lbs and rolls for easier transportation
- Uses long-lasting Camp Chef Pellets
- Comes with rolls to facilitate transportation
- No guessing of temperatures, as it comes with a digital temperature display
- Slow smoking so your barbecue can cook evenly and attain desired flavor
- Wide grilling area
- Easy to use
- Does not need frequent cleaning
- Needs a lot of electric power to start and use
11. YOYO 684 Wood Pellet Grills BBQ Garden Essential YPG-700A-1
Ever thought of finding a relatively inexpensive yet functional grill? YOYO 684 Wood Pellet Grills BBQ Garden Essential YPG-700A-1 is the right one for you. This grill has been designed with a lot of care and consideration by its developers for a period of 30 years to find the best essential features that a grill should have.
It comes with plenty of new BBQ tricks that can’t be found on other grills. The developers designed it keeping the idea of functionality as well as fashion in mind. It uses wood granules purely derived from natural wood pellets as fuel. This is particularly important to give your barbecue the flavor you long for. Its grills are built using porcelain and cast iron materials, which never add undesirable flavors to your barbecue.
YOYO Grills have a simple and innovative design. It gives you multi-fuel options to create temperature-controlled grilling possibilities. Its temperature is controlled by a LED digital system and can vary heat from 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s also very easy to use and BBQ novices will find it very convenient. You simply get the right temperature for grilling your BBQ by making an adjustment.
When it comes to cooking, this grill gives you maximum convenience through its 684-square inch grilling area. The main rack measures 25.9 inches by 19.3 inches while the extra rack measures 27 inches by 6.7 inches. You also get the 6 in 1 cooking advantage, which includes smoke, grill, bake, braise, roast and BBQ.
The package also comes with a fully detailed and precise set of instructions for easier installation. There are also video tutorials to demonstrate its assembling. The installation can take a maximum of 30 minutes or even less if you are already familiar with assembling grills.
|Price from: 0 |
Out of Stock
|See it on Amazon|
|YOYO Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill Smoker BBQ 22K 679 sq. with Digital Controls (Unknown Binding)|
- Digital thermostat controller
- Assembly tool kit included
- Stainless steel cover handle
- A wide grilling area, measuring 684 square inch
- A spacious storage cabinet of .52 cubic inch
- Bronze-coated grill cover
- Easier transportation through the swivel casters
- Easy to assemble
- Gives you 6 in 1 cooking advantage; smoke, grill, bake, roast, BBQ and braise
- Removable grids for easier ash disposal
- Gives you total control of the grilling temperature, from 180F to 475F
- Wide grilling area
- Requires patience to reach the peak temperature
12. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill
Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett is a fantastic little unit. It packs some powerful features into a body that is small enough to take with you on adventures. It offers great taste and enough space to cook up a ton of food. A few reasons to consider this grill are included below.
First, this smoker is easy to travel with, making it an excellent choice for tailgating or camping out. It weighs a little less than 70 pounds, so with the help of a friend, setup should be easy. It also features foldable legs which double as handles.
Secondly, the Davy Crockett has all the features you could want in a pellet smoker. It has an app and is Wi-Fi enabled. This allows you to enjoy company without standing over the grill. You can enjoy conversing or hanging out with friends while knowing your meat is cooking without any help required.
It runs off a 12V or 110V battery, allowing you to choose how to power it. You can plug it into the cigarette lighter or connect to a battery. It will not drain your power enough to give you battery problems, so that’s a big plus.
Another impressive feature is the thermal sensor system that monitors the temperature and adjusts as needed to keep things going. This is another feature that makes it perfect for those who don’t want to babysit a cooker.
13. Camp Chef PG24 Deluxe Pellet Grill
This smoker offers a nice sized cooking area of 429 square inches, along with a warming rack of 144 square inches. This gives enough room for cooking nearly two dozen hamburgers at the same time.
A neat feature with the Camp Chef is the fact that it offers two LED temperature displays. One gives the actual temperatures inside the smoker, while the other keeps track of the temperature of your sizzling food. In addition, it allows you to choose a temperature and will keep it there, giving you the ability to do other things.
This model offers a temperature range from 160 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with a pan for catching ashes, as well as a grease drain system.
14. Rec Tec Wood Pellet Grill
The Rec Tec is a great smoker with tons of features. Those who have been smoking for years will likely appreciate the fact that it is made from high-quality materials, making it liable to last a long time. It’s also known for offering precise temperature control and can heat all the way up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
This model offers over 700 square inches to cook on, along with shelves on the bottom and side for additional prep space. It also has four hooks for tools and a hopper lid that can be used for warming food.
Rec Tec’s offering has a huge pellet hopper that can hold up to 40 pounds of wood chips. That’s enough for smoking pretty much anything without a refill.
15. Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill
The Pit Boss 71700FB offers eight different ways to cook your meat. These include grilling, baking, roasting, smoking, searing, braising, char-grilling, and barbecuing. Of course, it requires a large temperature range to boast all those things. Temperatures range from 180 degrees to 500 degrees.
Cooking on this model is easy as pie. You just fill the pellet hopper with pellets, choose your temperature, and toss your meat on the grill. The grill will auto-ignite and take care of keeping the temperature where you want it.
Some of the most sought after features for this unit include the 700 square inches of cooking space, porcelain coated cooking grids, and a digital control board.
16. Traeger TFB30LUB Pellet Grill
This model from Traeger offers 19,500 BTUs, which is enough heat for cooking two racks of ribs or a handful of large chickens. A digital thermostat is on the front outside which allows you to see how hot the unit is at any time.
The hopper on the TFB30LUB will hold ten pounds of pellets. This is a bit smaller than others, but as this unit is designed to travel, it will likely be sufficient. The temperature settings range from 180 degrees up to 375 degrees, making it useful for many types of cooking, save searing.
Two of the legs on this grill feature large wheels that can move easily over any surface. The other legs fold down so storing is a simple task.
17. Pellet Pro Deluxe 1190 Pellet Grill
If you need a big ol’ grill, you’ll likely appreciate the 1190 by Pellet Pro. This model has 1190 square inches of cooking space, which is massive when compared to many others. You can easily cook up a ton of food for a celebration, no matter who shows up. It also offers a 9-hole burn pot which creates a more efficient burn.
The hopper capacity for this model holds 35 pounds of pellets and is made of stainless steel, as are most other things included. An outside rack and a shelf also allow for extra room on the exterior. The bottom storage rack is also heavy duty.
The unit itself is made of 14-gauge steel, while the drip pan and heat deflector are 13-gauge. The casters and wheels are heavy duty, with round legs that give a stylish look.
18. Traeger BBQ 155.01 Pellet Grill
Got a crowd to feed? The Traeger 155.01 can cook up to forty burgers or a dozen chickens at once. The actual cooking area comes in at 836 square inches and ignition is simple, requiring only the press of a button.
For those looking for economy, this is still a solid unit. In addition, cleaning is easy and isn’t required after every use. With a large grease bucket, most of the ick is captured for easy disposal at any time.
The heating element on this model heats pellets that then feed the fire pot. An auger and heat shield on the induction pan make sure this heat is distributed evenly. The controller that comes with it allows for quick temperature alterations. Manual controls are also available.
19. Pit Boss 71820FB Pellet Grill
The Pit Boss is durable and well-made with an all-steel construction. There are wheels to make transport easier, along with a shelf that allows for storage. For those who want to sear meat, this unit is an excellent choice as the range is from 180 degrees to 500 degrees.
The cooking area offers 820 square inches, which is room for smoking over 30 hamburgers at once. The hopper holds 20 pounds of pellets, which is more than enough for most. The grid inside is made with porcelain-coated cast iron, giving a non-stick surface and aiding in even heat.
While you can quickly sear, braise, bake, smoke, grill, and roast, that isn’t the end with the Pit Boss. It offers a built-in flame broiler so you can also cook over an open fire. This is a versatile option that has received many rave reviews.
20. Pit Boss 440 Wood Pellet Grill
The Pit Boss 440 is an inexpensive smoker that offers 440 square inches of cooking surface. The racks are made from 16-gauge steel with porcelain coated grates. It also offers a wood pellet hopper and wire shelves on the bottom.
While inexpensive, that doesn’t mean this cooker is limited. It can hit 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for many ways to cook your meat. Burgers, seared steaks, seafood, and chickens are no match for the 440.
All in all, this is an excellent choice for someone who wants to dabble with a pellet smoker but not spend too much on it. It’s a great smoker but lacks some of the extra features you might get with a more expensive offering.
21. Traeger TFB65LZBC Texas Elite 34 Series Pellet Grill
The final smoker on our list is the Traeger Texas Elite 34. It has a well-built construction, although the metal can be a bit thin. The legs are sturdy, and the wheels are average. The door and barrel both seem sturdy and the powder coating can hide discoloration from the smoke.
The foods that come off the Traeger Texas Elite are known to be flavorful and juicy. You can cook nearly anything, including pizza, meat, vegetables, and much more. In addition, it can reach temps that are high enough to sear a steak, but not enough to leave grill marks.
One area that the Traeger excels in is accessories. You can add on anything from racks to thermostats to covers and probes. This makes the unit a truly versatile addition to an individual’s cooking repertoire.
People will always love barbecue and enjoy having new ways to cook it. There are many great companies out there who offer pellet smokers for beginners all the way up to experts. This type of smoker is gaining popularity, which likely means more features will be coming as time passes. Hopefully, until then, you can find a unit that fits your needs by perusing this list.
Care and Maintenance for Pellet Smokers
We love recommending and reviewing wood pellet smoker grills, but we also want you to get the most out of them once you purchase. Without proper care and maintenance, even the best pellet smoker is bound to have a shorter lifespan. Therefore, how you use your smoker and how you maintain it after use greatly determines how long it will serve you. A little bit of work will go a long way to extending the life of your smoker. A thorough cleaning of the smoker should occur at least once a year. If you frequently use it, you should have it done at least three times a year. Buying quality pellets will extend its life as well.
Cleaning Before You Cook:
Most old timers will tell you that a buildup of soot and grease will improve the taste of your food. This does not prove true, in fact, it’s not good for you and can even be dangerous. At Grills Forever we want your grilling experience to represent a safe one. Therefore, before any cooking session, always clean your grill to optimize its performance and prevent any off-flavors. Check the grease pans or collectors before smoking, because the collector could be full and over flow, starting a fire. If there is a grease chute, then clean it for sure.
Inspecting Your Burners.
Burners represent an important component of your smoker grill and your need to inspect them often. Make sure there are no blockages or corrosion. Cleaning your burn pot with the proper methods will produce great benefits.
Replacing Your Gaskets:
Certain parts on your smoker grill will wear out faster than others if you use your smoker a lot. So, you may need to replace them every few years or so to have the best experience. The gasket represents the place where the dome meets the base. This makes for an easy fix and you can purchase a kit and have it repaired in no time.
The Instruction Manual is Necessary:
I know, I know, no one likes to read the instruction manual, but even as an expert you see the advantages learning the specific of your grill. Reading the manual is key. Generally, you should not use water to clean the pellet smokers, so keep your hose pipe far away. These smokers have digital controllers, a motorized auger, a fan and an igniter rod for the fire pot. These parts will get destroyed if they come into contact with water. You should gently dry scrub the dirt off these parts, making sure not to disassemble any parts. Cleaning the thermostat will also prove essential; otherwise, it may read temperatures inaccurately.
Maintaining Exterior Components:
If you are concerned about the shine on its exterior, always use dish soap, warm water and a scrubbing sponge to clean it. Also, avoid metal brushes or steel wool. Remove stubborn stains by scrubbing using diluted ammonia or vinegar. And you can remove the water spots using unsweetened club soda.
Lubricate your motor and fans for optimal use. This will help your smoker to work better, longer. Note that you should not store your grill for long idle periods. Doing so can cause the structure to warp and mold to form under the grill cover, which of course can render the entire grill unusable or inefficient.
What to Look Forward to
The zest for barbequing is growing every year with more and more BBQ lovers venturing into the mystery of the myth-laden empire of smoking. We have spent years encouraging the outdoor cooking buffs to embrace pellet smokers, and until now, our efforts have brought about fruitful results.
As new manufacturers are getting into the market to cater to the growing need for pellet smokers and they are coming up with unique features to help them stand out from their competitors. This is a great advantage for the users, since the competition is pushing for more innovation into the barbecuing industry.
Many new developments are underway and soon will be released in the market. However, some are already with us! So here are some of the biggest things to look forward to while buying your next pellet smoker.
- Wi-Fi control – Pellet grills use electronic circuit boards, which means they can feature a lot more functionalities to facilitate outdoor experience. Wi-Fi control is already being included in pellet grills, such as in the Green Mountain Grill and Davy Crockett Pellet Grill.
- PID Controller– Proportional Integral Derivative Controller is a recent technology that many manufacturers have yet to include in their products. It helps the smoker maintain an accurate and precise temperature while cooking.
- Web-based control – this is an idea yet to be implemented and is intended to be an upgrade to the Wi-Fi control feature. The plan is to make it possible to control a smoker’s temperature from any place on the planet as long as the smoker is connected to the internet. This will let you set your food and go to work without worries.
Apart from these new inventions in pellet smokers, the most common things to look for while shopping for your smoker include:
- Digital temperature controls with temperature as high as 550oF or more
- The size of the cooking area and its portability
- Inclusion of programmable meat probes to check the actual temperature of your food
- Secondary cooking racks
- Efficient use of pellets
- Direct grilling options
- The price – it should reflect the features of the smoker
With the upcoming and already existing new features, you can achieve an easier smoking experience. Always look for features that can help bring out the real taste of food, and give you more control and convenience. Check back with us often because we will always be the first to bring you the newest and best innovations in grills and smokers.