Knowledge is powerful and can contribute toward making well informed decisions. Regardless of what you’re buying, it’s essential to understand the pros, cons, and main features before pulling the trigger. By weighing out your options and identifying which suits you best, you’ll be in a better position for long-term satisfaction. Our overview of three unique Char-Broil products will be the perfect engine for your next grilling experience.
Since their inception by The W.C Bradley Company in 1948, Char-Broil has been a catalyst in the grilling and smoking industry. They have continued to exceed standards and consistently deliver durable grills. Being recognized by the Book of Bests in 1984 for their CB940 model for World’s Best BBQ Grill is merely the tip of the iceberg compared to their other innovations and success. Specializing in numerous models of outdoor grillers and smokers, Char-Broil aims to ensure you receive authentic and trustworthy end results every time.
Click to jump straight to each topic
Char-Broil Electric Smoker
Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker
- Infrared technology is applied to prepare only the best flavors
- The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker’s particular design accommodates to a space of 180 sq. in
- Attaches to a 20 lb. propane tank and total external size measures 18 by 24 by 36 inches
- Accompanied by a food thermometer to cook meats accurately
- Weather proof and is carried by heat-resistant handles
In addition to the main features, we looked into some of the great benefits of buying this model. Reviews from those who have recently purchased this smoker mentioned these added benefits.
The pros of the the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker include:
- Grease tray which makes for easy clean up
- Offers three-in-one ability to grill, smoke, or roast meat
- Built in large wood chip box aids in producing perfect flavors
The cons of the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker are as follows:
- Wood chip bin can be difficult to remove after extended wear and tear
- Assembly can be difficult depending upon user
- Wheels are not included so it can be burdensome to move or transport due to weight (50 lbs)
Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
Next we’re going to take a look at the Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker. This extravagant model is packed with features you need to know about. We’ll also cover some of the pros and cons of this smoker. Let’s begin!
- Easy-to-read LED display provides users with more control over cooking temperature
- Has 4 adjustable racks and offers 725 cubic inches of cooking space, measuring 18.1 W x 16.5 D x 32.5 H externally
- Full-size glass window lets you keep an eye over the process
- Double wall construction traps heat and smoker comes with washable and removable food thermometer
- Features wheels and handles for easy storage or transportation
The Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker has a few top qualities that certainly make it stand out. Some of the best things we’ve found are:
The pros of the the Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
- Large size is great for large quantities of meats
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel
- 800-watt heating element
We’ve also looked into some of the challenges people have run into while using this smoker. Here’s what they had to say:
The cons of the the Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker
- The wireless remote included in the deluxe model has a medium range of use
- Learning curves vary with respect to assembly
- Smoke production varies after prolonged use
Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker
Lastly, we’re going to review the Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker. This thing is great and is highly recognized for a number of reasons. Before making your final decision, there are a few things you definitely need to be aware of. Here they are!
- 504 sq. in of cooking space for a variety of cooking styles
- Double-walled construction for balanced cooking and measures 20W x 17.5D x 37.8H inches externally
- 1500-watt heating element and comes with 3 adjustable racks
- 3 racks for organization and ease
- Features a water and wood chip pan and is also carried via chrome-plated handles
Additionally, we found these benefits you’ll want to know about. These top traits stood out among those who’ve personally used the Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker.
The pros of the the Vertical Electric Smoker
- Grease cup makes for easy clean up and storing in-between uses
- Reliable electric model and is very user friendly
- Racks are easily washable
But, all good news comes with a little bad. Of those who’ve purchased Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker, a few ran into some implications.
The cons of the the Vertical Electric Smoker
- Water tray is relatively small and smoker door does not have a locking latch
- Some have experienced low amounts of smoke
- No digital temperature gauge
The Bottom Line
When making the executive decision over which model to go with, it’s critical to think about your use of the smoker. By identifying which one is the best fit for you, we encourage you to use this information to make a wise verdict. The bottom line is Char-Broil offers great products that customers count on. Their experience in the industry has been recognized for 70 years as they continue to manufacture superior smokers.
Overall, Char-Broil’s experience in the industry speaks for itself with the features involved in their products. After diving into the Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker, the Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker, and the Vertical Electric Smoker, we can vouch that these are all terrific smokers and grillers. Char-Broil’s innovative technologies are definitely an asset and help the company stand apart from competitors. If you’re seeking models outside the Char-Broil brand, we encourage you to take a look at some of our recent posts about Bradley and Smoke Hollow smokers.